Saturday, November 13, 2010

Late Fall Foliage in Boston's Public Garden

The Public Garden never fails me! Four seasons a year, it is always photogenic. I am so lucky, working a couple of blocks from this historic park. Many a lunch time I find an excuse to stroll through its pathways, and take a few photos.

Last week started out cold and rainy and feeling like winter was trying to break into the city and hold us in its chilly grip. But, by the end of the week, the sun returned and temperatures rose. After a morning meeting that ended too late on Friday, I took a spin around the park, capturing the beauty of the late fall foliage.













































1 comment:

  1. These photos are beautiful...Ijust wish they are larger...hehehe!
    This is what I love fall, the colorful foliage. I'd been to that park but on a spring day.

    ReplyDelete